Please be advised that Elevate Dental are still open and will continue to look after our community’s emergency dental needs as we have moved to level 4 restriction in Victoria.
We are continuing the following measures to ensure yours and our staff’s safety:
- Pre-Screening all patients before their appointment
- Asking all patients and guardians to complete hand hygiene and a temperature check on arrival
- The use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all clinical staff
- Antibacterial pre-rinse is used on all patients to reduce bacteria in the mouth
- The surfaces are wiped down after each patient with hospital-grade disinfectant.
We will continue to maintain our highest level of sterilisation in accordance with infection control guidelines.
We accept patients for Emergency Dentistry, including pain, swelling and broken teeth. Dr James and Dr Judith are also offering online consultations for Cosmetic, Restorative and General Dentistry.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or waiting on test results for COVID-19, we ask that you contact the practice to reschedule.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a consultation, please call 1300 2 SMILE (1300 276 453) or complete the enquiry form.
The Elevate Dental Team